Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thank You!

I wanted to take a moment and express my appreciation for all the people who voted for me in the General Election. I am very humbled!

It was an honor to meet all the wonderful people of Forks Township and discuss the future of our community. Many people have asked whether I am going to stay involved in township activities. The answer is yes!

I truly believe we shaped the debate about our future. I will continue to advocate for true open government, lean spending, and green spaces. As I have stated, these ideas are not just campaign slogans, but a new and better way to manage our township.

In the coming months, the township is facing many critical issues that shape our future. We will be updating the Comprehensive Plan, approving the 2008 budget, continuing the Kings Mill litigation, and making appointments to the Planning Commission and the Zoning Hearing Board.

It is very important to stay involved in township decision making and speak out on critical topics. Only together can we do better!

Sincerely,


David Billings

No comments: