Thursday, November 29, 2007

What to Blog About !

Everything Forks…

I was wondering what topics we could discuss in my blog for the next few years. I was worried about the fine line of addressing key issues in my blog and the tendency of some blogs to criticize public officials. I campaigned on creating a clean and open government, so I will not be naming names or criticizing people by name in my blog.

We will address key issues, share ideas, and have some fun in order to create a better future for Forks Township. Additionally, we will address Lehigh Valley issues that have an impact on our community. I believe the power of the blog is its ability to create an environment for open and honest debates without the name calling or mud slinging. I have had enough of these tactics.

So, I will try to post blog entries about two to three times a week depending upon currents events and my upcoming vacation.

If you have any ideas or comments about critical issues facing Forks Township, please share your ideas on our blog or via email at d.billings@att.net.

Get Involved – Every Voice Counts!

David

No comments: