Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

This is the day where we celebrate a very important person in our lives. Our Mothers.  As one of the coaches of the Forks Ravens 9 to 10 year old girls softball, I get to see our youth in action.  Believe me, our future is in great hands.

The girls are articulate, caring, joyful, great teammates, and they love the game of softball.  Four times a week, I have the privilege of working with these fine young ladies.  They show on a daily basis the values taught to them by their mothers. It is clear these kids have great role models in their mothers.

So, to all the mothers of the Forks Ravens softball team and Forks Township, great job! I hope you have a wonderful day! I would like thank  my wife for all her hard work, patience, and for being a great role model for our kids.

 

Get Involved - Every voice counts!

No comments: