Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Campaign Talk- Email Campaigns

I have been walking the neighborhoods since the last weekend. I got the opportunity to meet with fellow citizens and discuss our future. In fact, I have been stopped in the streets several times to hear your concerns.

Mostly though, I shared my ideas and listened to the thoughts of folks like you about our town and what to do to make it better. In fact, I welcome the verbal exchange of ideas that only personal contact can bring. I will not conduct an impersonal email campaign. It is just not my way of doing things.

We have very serious issues facing our township and we need serious people to solve them. Ever-increasing taxes and municipal costs burden us all here in Forks. You and I need to discuss these issues openly and candidly so we can do something about them. That is what my candidacy for Supervisor is about.

Please share you ideas on how to improve our township! I can be contacted at billings2009@yahoo.com

Get involved - Very Vote Counts!

No comments: