Sunday, May 17, 2009

Campaign Talk - 50+ Hours of Campaigning in our neighborhoods

My campaign strategy has been to meet and speak with as many of you, my Forks Township neighbors, as possible in my four weeks of walking the town's neighborhoods.  Yes, I am running for Forks Supervisor.

My walking campaign has given me the opportunity to discuss many issues facing our township with you, the people of Forks. 

With the election only two days away, I wanted to share some of what I've learned from you and your neighbors:

  1. The most often said comment:  "We must watch every penny we spend."
  2. The second most often said comment:  "Higher taxes are hurting us all!"
  3. And, the third:  "We must limit future tax increases."

It's a simple message.  We need new leadership to bring innovative ideas to our Board of Supervisors.

If you have any ideas or comments about critical issues facing Forks Township, please share your ideas on our blog or via email at billings2009@yahoo.com

Get Involved Every Vote Counts

David Billings

No comments: