Sunday, May 17, 2009

Forks Supervisors Race - one candidate can hit the ground running!

On May 19, 2009, Forks Township faces a critical primary election. We get to decide the future direction of our community. Our choices are continuing on the current path - at the current pace - or getting someone on the ballot who is willing to lead the fight to improve our quality of life.

My campaign has focused on three key areas:

  • Voting against more property tax increases.
  • Fiscal responsibility.
  • And, it matters who you elect

Forks Township needs leaders with integrity, with values, and with experience. I will bring all that to the table and more - MBA, Marketing Director for AT&T, Planning Commission member, Comprehensive Plan committee, Forks Township Athletic Association, Girls softball coach, and blogger!

My participation in many civic and industry organizations has provided me with invaluable experience. So, when the opportunity to seek a seat on the Forks Township Board of Supervisors presented itself, I stepped forward. I am a candidate that is willing and ready to serve you.

I have campaigned door-to-door for the past 4 weeks and listened to your concerns. It has been a wonderful experience.  Forks residents are great people.  And, I've enjoyed conversations about leading Forks Township into the future. 

My message was tested at every doorstep and in every meeting with groups of Forks residents. The feedback has been clear, both long term residents and new arrivals echo that they want a new direction.

On May 19, 2009, we get a chance to set a new direction.

Only together can we do better!

Please remember to vote.

Every Vote Counts!
Sincerely,
David Billings

No comments: